Whether you’re coming in for a sunbed or sunless session, we can help you get the most bang for your buck.
Prep like a pro:
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to visit.
- Shower and exfoliate using a body scrub, not a bar soap.
- Remove makeup.
- Avoid wearing perfume or deodorant as these can lead to blotching and flaking.
- Remove watches and jewelry to avoid unsightly tan lines!
During your session:
- Wear undergarments to protect sensitive areas.
- Use protective eyewear.
- Keep your mouth closed and use lip balm to protect your lips.
Afterward, for the most radiant results:
- Wait 4-6 hours before you shower.
- Apply shower gel only with your hands.
- After your first shower, moisturize 2-3 times a day! Hydrated skin will maintain a glowing tan best.